Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Resume Page to create your resume and cover letter. These Terms and Conditions are an agreement between you ("you"), Resume Page, ("we," "us," or "our"). We are fully committed to maintaining and securing both your rights and those of the Company. We also ensure the best possible services for all users if you have any queries or concerns about our policies or standards. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide resume-building services as well as other career-related resources and guidance. You may ask to create an account to get complete access to the services. You expect us to provide a secure, well-managed experience any time you visit our website https://resume-page.com ("Site") and use any of our services. These Terms and Conditions are intended to help you understand our guidelines regarding site administration policies and how we deal with various circumstances. Please make time to read our terms and conditions thoroughly because they are essential. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using our site and services.
We reserve the right to make and add modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will modify the "Last Updated" date at the top of this document if any updates are made, so please check in from time to time to ensure that you are still in compliance with our policies and procedures.
Your Acceptance and the Mutual Agreement:
- You acknowledge and agree that you are consenting under the laws of your jurisdiction. You confirm and consent to be bound by these Terms and any Additional Terms (defined below) and Conditions that will apply to you when you enter or use these services.
- You will comply with your payment responsibilities for the services that you buy on the site. You accept that third parties operating on our behalf can store your payment details to process recurring charges related to your plan. The Provider reserves the right to change the prices of its services at any time. Please be aware that additional fees and taxes that may apply when you make a purchase. The Provider does not guarantee refunds.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- To the extent permissible, we disclaim the warranty and terms and provide the "As is" Service.
Arbitration of All Disputes; No Class Relief:
- These Terms and Conditions include a provision for dispute settlement and arbitration and a waiver of a class action that affects your rights. Please note that in such situations, depending on your country of residence, you might be able to bring a dispute before the competent authorities or courts of the country in which you live.
- For US residents, all conflicts under these Terms and Conditions will be addressed individually by binding arbitration without class relief.
Our Content, Intellectual Property, Copyrights, and Trademarks:
- You may not use, copy, upload, post, reproduce, sell, republish, resale, display, transmit, scrape, reverse engineer, distribute, or license any content or intellectual property, copyrights, and trademarks of the Service without the permission of the Provider.
Full Terms and Conditions
Your Acceptance and the Mutual Agreement:
- The Service cost varies depending on the use of our services to create a resume. Additional details on our pricing can be found here." replace with the link."
- Resume Page will find it appropriate to adjust our Services' price and reserves the right to do so at its absolute discretion. Resume Page will provide users with seven (7) days' notice of any price resume creates. If you do not consent to the update, you have the right to cancel your account. You can make use of the Services after the modifications have been made with your approval.
- If you purchase any Services that the Provider offers for a fee, you accept to pay Resume Page any costs associated with your use of the Services ("Fees") as suggested to you at the time you agree to such fees (such as, through the registration of your account or during the checkout process).
- Resume Page does not validate account details or process payments on its own; instead, these services are offered by Resume Page's trusted third-party payment processors, and you may be redirected to third-party websites/vendors and be asked to agree to various third-party Terms to complete your payment transaction.
We do our best to explain as precisely as possible any product or Service provided by the Service. However, we are human and therefore do not warrant that the product descriptions, pricing, or other content on the online services are complete, correct, reliable, up-to-date, or error-free. In the case of any errors relating to pricing or requirements, the Provider shall reserve the right to cancel or reject any transaction at its absolute discretion. Additional terminology may be applicable.
Modifications to the Terms or the Services
- Resume Page can change, update, add, or remove provisions of these Terms at any time. When such changes are made, Resume Page will make sure to provide you with prominent notice as appropriate under the circumstances by displaying transparent information within Resume Page by sending an email. In some cases, you will be notified in advance. Please, make sure you read any notice carefully. When you do not agree with any of the updated Terms, you must stop using the Service.
Our Content, Intellectual Property, Copyrights, and Trademarks
Except for your User Content and other Registered User Content, you accept that the Provider (and our associated companies and suppliers) has owned all rights between you and us.
- You endorse and permit that you comply with all applicable laws and respect others' intellectual property rights when visiting the site or using the Services. Your use of the Services is subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws at all times. You agree not to upload, publish, transmit, view, display or distribute any content, information, or other materials in violation of copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party.
- You must comply with all copyright notices, details, or limitations found in or attached to any of our Materials. Nothing in this Agreement gives you the right to have a copy of our Materials or have access to our Materials except as usually and ordinarily allowed by the Service according to these Terms. Resume Page, the Resume Page logo, the Site, the Services, the accompanying software as well as all its content, images on the site, and the CV and cover letter templates and designs are the intellectual property of Resume Page, its licensors, or suppliers ('Resume Page IP'). Neither your use of the Services nor of this Agreement shall grant you any right, title, or interest in, or permission to reproduce or otherwise use the IP of Resume Page. You shall not remove, alter or distort any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other exclusive rights notices inserted in or following the Service.
Social Sharing Option; Resume Posting, and Other Services
- You may also have the option of creating and managing your website via Resume Page. When you sign up for this Service, you agree with Resume Page to make use of the information you provide and make it freely accessible to everyone, including third parties. You can unpublish your website via your settings at any time. Also, your website will no longer be visible when your account is deleted. Resume Page would not erase any information previously downloaded, saved, or copied by third parties.
- Note that you may receive correspondence from third parties either directly or via Resume Page by publishing your details on your website. Any post with third parties that results from the use of your publicly accessible contact details is AT YOUR OWN RISK, and Resume Page takes no liability. Furthermore, you are solely responsible for the protection of the information you exchange. You now irrevocably waive all claims against Resume Page in support of such communications. Resume Page does not offer any guarantee that you will obtain work updates, correspondence, or career opportunities by publishing your details on this website.
- Resume Page shall not be responsible for any loss or damage (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, exceptional, exemplary, or otherwise) resulting from any use or misuse of the services rendered under this clause. To the allowed extent by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold Resume Page “harmless”. Its officers, directors, staff, agents, distributors, and associates against and against any claims, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable legal fees, resulting in your use of the services specified in this section.
Ways of Communication
The interactions made with the service provider may be made via electronic ways, whether you visit the Services or send out provider emails, or whether the Service provider posts notices on the services or communications with you through email. For legal functions, you (1) agree to get interactions from the Provider electronically; and (2) consent that all conditions as well as terms, contracts, notices, disclosures, as well as various other communications that the service provider provides to you digitally any lawful demand that such interactions would if it were to be in writing. The preceding does not impact your statutory rights.
Termination of your Account or User Content
- You may request that your resumes be removed by contacting our Customer Service Department by email at email@example.com. However, User Content can only be removed from public view by deleting or canceling your account, as explained above. When you request Resume Page to remove User Content, your resume and profile will no longer be public or accessible to any user through the Services. If some of your User Content was accessed by others before the deletion request, we would not be able remove the details from their systems. When you terminate your account or request the deletion of your User Content from the Services, Resume Page will maintain logs and information that is not personally identifiable to you, as well as a copy of the archiving of your information that is only available to Resume Page for use in record keeping and internal purposes.
Your Content and your License to us
As a registered user, you can upload, publish, share, reframe, distribute, or otherwise make available your User Content through the Service. "User Content" means, without restriction, your account details, resume, job history, educational history, feedback, responses, profile entries, posts, queries, career resources, testimonials, submissions, or any other information that you provide on or through the Service or that we can generate for you. When you build an account or provide career information about or via the Service (including through forms available on the site or through uploading a resume), you accept that you are fully responsible for your User Content accuracy. You acknowledge that the Provider may provide information that is of the most significant importance to you.
You can choose to make some of your User Content publicly available on the Service. Other members may request email updates of your latest public User Content or make their comments available to your comments for some features. We can use public User Content to enhance our Service, communicate with potential employers, customize site views, market services, or recognize or feature familiar members.
- For clarification, you always maintain control of your User Content. However, by posting, uploading, or making any User Content within the Service or providing any contact or information to the Provider, you can automatically make any User Content.
- We shall have exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights. We shall have the right to the unrestricted use and distribution of these submissions for any legal purpose, whether commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You now waive all moral rights to any such submission, and with this warrant, any such request is original to you or that you have the right to send such submissions. You accept that there will be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual violation or misrepresentation of any proprietary right in your submissions.
- To the extent permitted by relevant legislation, waive all moral obligations in the User Content that may be accessible to you in any part of the world and confirm that no such rights have been demonstrated.
- All content may be viewed by other users of the Platform and by third-party websites. As such, any Content you send will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Content can be shared with third parties, such as our business partners or associates, to promote our valid business interests or sell you goods from third parties when you build or make available any Content that you reflect and warrant.
Use of Service and Accounts
We are providing resume and curriculum vitae building resources and tools. You can use the Service for as long as you agree to these Terms and abide by them. These words shall extend to all users of the facility, including tourists and registered users.
- (a) The Guest: Visitors may search the web in compliance with these terms but will not have complete access to the Service (which may include but is not limited to contributing material, downloading, posting, or signing up for special programs) without first becoming "registered users."
- (b) Registered Users and Accounts: You may ask to become a registered user to access the Service's features. The "registered user" is a user who has registered an account with us (your "Account") or who has a legitimate account in the social networking site from which the user has logged in to the Service (each such account, a "Third Party Account").
- (c) The Data of Registration: When registering for the Service, you consent to provide authentic, correct, up-to-date, complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration of the Service (the "Registration Data")
You are responsible for all events that take place within your account. You must not share your account or password with others, and you agree to promptly inform the Provider of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitation of Liability
- In compliance with the provisions of imperative law, Resume Page excludes its responsibility for the maximum allowable circumstances concerning the situation in which the Customer's content or data are destroyed or become illegible. Resume Page is not obliged and cannot be held responsible for repairing content or records.
- The provider group disclaims all liability, based on contract, error (including negligence), strict liability, does not accept liability for loss or damage made directly, indirectly, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary resulting from the use or misuse of, or inability to use, the website or any other website or material, information, etc.
- If the applicable law does not allow any portion of the restriction of liability referred to above to extend to you, the limitation shall apply to you only to the degree allowed by the applicable law.
Disclaimer of Testimonials
- The Service can include testimonials and opinions ('Testimonials') from users of our services. These testimonials illustrate the real-life experiences and viewpoints of those users. However, the experience is personal to those specific users and may not generally indicate all users of our services. We do not say, and neither should you presume, that all users would have the same experience. Our results may vary.
- Testimonials on the Service are published in various formats, such as text, audio, or video, and are checked by us before being released. They appear on the Service as provided by users, except for grammatical or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been condensed for the sake of brevity, where the complete testimonial provided extraneous material that was not important to the general public. The photos added in addition to the testimonials cannot always reflect the individual giving the testimonial. The opinions and reviews expressed in the testimonials are the individual consumer's sole responsibility and do not represent our views and opinions. We are not associated with the users who have testimonials. Clients shall not be paid in cash or credited for their testimonials unless the testimonial is part of the Incentivized Invited Submission.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The use of this Service is your own responsibility. Service and all materials, information, software, and other content in the Service shall be provided "as is" and "as is" without warranties or conditions of any kind and to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. The Provider and any subsidiary or an affiliated company of the Provider (“Provider Group”) shall disclaim all warranties and conditions, express implicit or collateral. The provider community does not warrant that the functions found in the Service will be accessible, uninterrupted, error-free, and that errors will be fixed, or that the Service are free of viruses or other harmful components. The provider community does not warrant or make any representations or conditions regarding the use or effects of the use of the material, information, software, facilities, services, or other content on the Service or any web service linked to the Service in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The provider community does not offer any guarantees or restrictions on the Service's use or the materials in question.
- Software, facilities, or other contents in the Service or any web service shall not invade the privacy of others, and the provider community shall not be liable or be liable for errors or omissions in such materials, records, software, facilities, or any other content of the Service or any other web service.
- If the applicable law does not authorize the exclusion of any or more of the above-implied warranties and conditions, the above exclusions shall apply to you only to the degree allowed by the applicable law.
- If you have access to a service from the European Union or other jurisdictions that do not accept disclaimers of such warranties, nothing in this Agreement shall preclude or restrict liability, personal injury, or death arising from negligence on the part of either party or its servants, agents, or employees.
Arbitration of all Disputes; No Class Relief
- Non-US Residents: If any conflict, accusation, or argument (including any non-contractual claim) emerges from or relates to the Site or these Terms, you and we agree to give written notice to the other party providing a reasonable explanation of this section of the dispute, along with a proposed resolution of the dispute. Our notification will be sent to you based on the most recent contact details you have given. If there is no such information or not up to date, we have no responsibility under this clause. Please send your note to us at email@example.com.
For a period of forty (40) days from the date of receipt of the notice from the other party, the Provider and you will engage in a dialog to try to settle the dispute. However, nothing will require either you or the Provider to resolve the dispute under this section on the terms of either you or the Provider, in each of our sole discretion, which is inconvenient. The Service shall prohibit a party from pursuing its claims in the Court or any other complaint procedure.
Our Community and Appropriate Usage Policy Guidelines
This section offers the acceptable use policy ("AUP"), which defines appropriate practices associated with using the Service, consisting of restrictions on the User Material, system abuse, as well as safety and security. The Service has to be used to follow the Service's desired function regarding the appropriate arrangement with the Provider, including our Terms. By utilizing the Service, you consent to be bound by the terms of this AUP. You must terminate the usage of the Service if you do not agree with anything in this section. For this section's objectives, the "Service Provider" consists of every one of the Provider's associates, consisting of straight and indirect subsidiaries.
- Recap of Usually Restricted Conduct: You will certainly not make use of the Service to transfer, keep, or disperse product in a manner that: (i) violates any relevant legislation or guideline; (ii) may adversely affect the Service or other Individuals; (iii) might expose Provider to criminal or civil obligation, or (iv) breach, infringe upon, or otherwise abuse any third-party legal rights, publicity as well as legal privacy rights. You are banned from facilitating the infraction of any part of this section or relevant third-party plans, including, yet not limited to transmitting, dispersing, or otherwise providing any Service or a product that breaks this section or another provider's plan.
- Responsible Use of the Service: When utilizing the Service, please act responsibly. You might only use the Service and its contents for lawful purposes and under the relevant law and are prohibited from keeping, distributing, or transmitting any unlawful material with the Service. You may not collect or save individual information from various other users. You identify that storing, distributing, or transmitting illegal material could subject you to civil or criminal obligation. You agree that if a third-party claims that the material you have added to the Service is unlawful, you are responsible for establishing that it is lawful. You recognize and agree that all material openly published or independently transferred on or through the Service are the sender's sole responsibility, not the Company’s. You are in charge of all products you post, openly post, or otherwise transfer to the Service.
- Web Content Limitations: You cannot upload resumes, cover letters or send out emails to release products designed by us, through forums available on the Service, or otherwise make public or act in such a way, which in our opinion:
- Libels, maligns, attacks personal privacy, stalks, racist, abusive, nagging, threatening, or offensive.
- Breaks any regulation or might violate any law.
- Infringes any copyright or other rights of any entity or person, consisting of breaking anybody's hallmarks or copyrights or their rights of promotion.
- You cannot transmit under any legal or various other connection (e.g., details, proprietary or secret information gotten in the context of an employment or a non-disclosure arrangement).
- Poses or misrepresents your link to any other entity or individual or otherwise manipulates identifiers or headers to camouflage the web content's beginning.
- Supporters or promotes unlawful tasks.
- Consists of programs containing viruses or any other computer system code, programs, or files made to disturb, overload, collapse, ruin, or restrict the functionality of any computer system software program or hardware or telecommunications.
- Duplicates any various other web pages or photos on the Service except with appropriate authority.
- Interrupts the regular flow of discussion, triggers a screen to scroll faster than usual, or otherwise act in a manner that affects different individuals' capacity to participate in real-time activities.
- Contains web links to other websites with content that falls within the descriptions explained above.
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established now and then relating to its usage or any networks linked to the Service.
- Additionally, you are forbidden from removing any sponsorship banners or other material placed by the Carrier anywhere on the Service (e.g., on any website offered for your use).